All Tracks and Topic
The prospective authors are invited to submit original research papers (not being considered for publication elsewhere) in the given conference template describing new theoretical and/or experimental research results, case studies in the following areas (but not limited to) :
- ■Power Electronics: Power Electronics Devices, Wide Band Gap Devices, Converter Topologies, Modulation Techniques & Control, Power Quality
- ■Power System: Smart Grid Technologies, Modern Power systems, Protection, HVDC and FACTS, Energy policies and Standards
- ■Energy: Renewable Energy Resources, Distributed Generation and Grid Interconnection, Microgrid & Nanogrid, Energy storage, Lighting & Illumination.
- ■Electric Drives & Mobility: Electrical Machines and Drives, Hybrid and Electric Vehicles, Traction and Elevator engineering
- ■Control and Instrumentation : Control system, measurement, Instrumentation and automation, PLC and SCADA
- ■Internet of Things: Wireless Sensor Networks, Internet of Things, Cyber Security & Privacy, Big Data, Digital Brain
- ■Computing: Simulation and Modelling, Application of ANN, Fuzzy, GA and other artificial intelligence techniques for electrical engineering applications.